Standard Horizon GX1800G Fixed Mount VHF w/GPS - White [GX1800GW]
GX1800G Fixed Mount VHF with GPS - White
Easy DSC Installation!
The GX1800G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
Second Station RAM4 compatibility
Now compatible with Standard Horizon's latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra Compact Easy Installation
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF's have an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.3” in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3", 82mm)
- NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages (when connected to a GPS)
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page (when connected to a GPS)
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display (when connected to a GPS)
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- NOAA Weather channels with weather Alert
- Flush-Mount Dimensions 5.4"W × 2.8"H × 3.4"D
- AIS: No
- Built-In GPS: Yes
- Hailer: No
- NMEA 2000: No
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- Scrambler Capable: No
- Color: White
- Intercom Capability: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 3.6 lbs
- UPC: 788026174294
Owner's Manual (pdf)