Jabsco Fish Box Evacuation Pump - 12VDC 5GPM Diaphragm w/ 1.5" fittings [50900-1000]
Fish Box Evacuation Pump
The fish box evacuation pump is perfect for emptying a fishbox after a day's fishing. Typically the fish box is not only used for storing the days catch but very often is used for a cooler for supplies. This means that there can be all manner of debris left in the bottom of the fish box at the end of the day. This self-priming pump is designed for passing typical debris, such as bait residue, particles of ice, fish scales, etc. Its dry-running capabilities and the 360° rotatable head allow this pump to be mounted in almost any position in the boat, allowing for total flexibility.
- Flexible installation
- No filter required
- Compact and simple design
- Dry running capapbility
- Connections for 38mm (1-1/2") Ports
- Up to 19 Liters per Minute (5 US Gallons) flow
- Relevant standards: ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection
- Meets BSEN 50081 (Electro Magnetic Compatibility)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Gallons Per Minute: 5 GPM
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 14"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 671880575911